Inspiring Year 6 Teacher required (Fixed term contract - Maternity cover)
Full time From January 2024
Pay range M1-M6 (£36,745- £47,666)
Location : Twin Oaks Primary School Scawen Road, Deptford SE8 5AE - Lewisham
Twin Oaks Primary School is looking for a KS2 teacher to join our forward thinking team.
- Able to think outside the box?
- An excellent classroom practitioner who is able to make a difference to children’s outcomes?
- A dedicated, enthusiastic professional who can inspire others and work as part of a team?
- Able to share your excellent practice across the school for the benefit of the whole community?
- Able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children?
- Able to adapt a curriculum to meet the needs of a diverse group of children
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- Opportunities for professional development in a supportive team.
- A real chance to make a difference to a community and to children’s lives.
Twin Oaks Primary school is a small and friendly 1 form entry primary school located next to Deptford Park. We are a multicultural, inclusive school where we truly believe that everyone is valued and all succeed. These values underpin everything that we do.
We are looking for a hardworking, resilient teacher with KS2 experience. Ideally in year 6 to join our friendly and supportive team. You will have a particular interest in working in a fully inclusive, multi-cultural Year 6 class.
An application pack is downloadable below or you can e-mail for a pack: email@example.com
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE E-MAILED TO firstname.lastname@example.org MARKED ‘COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR TEACHING POST. Applications can also be sent by post to the school marked for the attention of Karen Cartwright - Headteacher
Twin Oaks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service. The successful candidate will also be subject to an overseas criminal record, qualifications and reference checks.
Twin Oaks Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation
CV’s will NOT be accepted as an application. References will be taken up before interview.
Closing date: Sunday 19th November Midnight
Shortlisting date: Monday 20th November
Interviews: Thursday 30th November
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please email or call the school to arrange a time.